You’re not allowed in my space, in my life, and especially not in my psyche if you are any of the following:
- Negative Nan — the fact that you never see the good in anything cannot become my way of thinking and I refuse to fight with you all the time trying to make you see it.
- Pessimistic Pam — the fact that your view of the future is cover in poo cannot and will not become my view.
- Angry Annie — I refuse to be in your company and you won’t be in mine if you’re hot about everything all the time. Perpetual anger gives you wrinkles. I don’t want them.
- Trifling Tina — if you’re all about being shady, underhanded and deceitful, please take the route that’s the opposite of my direction.
- Lazy Lynn — I. Cannot. Stand. Being. Around. Lazy. People. I cannot tolerate someone whose greatest desire in life is to have someone else take care of him or her. Sheesh. Just stop that. Please.
- Petty Paula (not the funny type of petty, the petty type of petty) — I poke fun at people a lot. Never, ever, EVER anything malicious, but I’ll help you see the humor in just about any situation. I won’t, however, deal with people who make a ginormous deal out of everything. Take a seat, please. Several of them, in fact.
- Vengeful Vickie — time has a way of taking care of everyone who does you wrong. Call it karma, what-goes-around-comes-around — however you reference it, the person who wrongs you will get theirs. There’s no need for you to pull a Wylie Coyote, formulating a plan of revenge. Just wait.
While you will never meet a more sympathetic, empathetic person, I will not allow your toxicity to overshadow my joy. It took me too long to regain it. I like it. You would, too. You should make a point of trying it.
I’m Gonna Live the Good Life
Life if short. Time is valuable. I won’t live it angry, upset, crying, or wondering. I’m going to work hard, play harder, and leave out of this thing with a broad smile on my face.